Monday, September 1, 2008

Random pics

Clemson students are back in town: traffic is worse, church attendance is high, and football season has begun! I have always tolerated football season, especially in my house where it's on Thurs., Fri. (high school), Sat., Sun., and Mon. - that's a little much for me. But, this year I've gotten really excited about watching football, even to the point that I joined a College Pick'em group on ESPN.com. After five years with Matt, I guess I'm officially a football fan! Here's some random pictures from the past 2 weeks. Go Tigers! :)


Matt went fishing on Sat. and "wore them out". :) He provides for our family in more ways than one.



Crosspoint gathered in the fellowship hall to watch the Clemson/Alabama game. This is us yelling along with the Fight Song - C-L-E-M-S-O-N!

Corrie's first ponytail! She's getting so big!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Whoa! Corrie looks so much older in that picture! That is crazy.

The Rogers said...

I know! She's not a baby anymore! :(

Unknown said...

Aww Corrie is getting so big....I miss you guys at Crosspoint so much! Please pray for me here! I can't wait for next semester :)