Corrie and I just came inside from watering our plants and I had to take pictures and show off the biggest spider I've ever seen, especially in our yard! Does anyone know anything about this spider? Should I be worried? How do I kill it?? It's on a bush right outside my front door.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Uh, spider (ginormous one at that) = I would kill it! I prefer the can of spider/insect killer method. Good luck! The picture though is beautiful - you have great photgraphy skills :)
Isn't that a writing spider? Why kill it? As long as it's not in the house, it'll eat bugs! =)
Yep... that is a writing spider. Tara tried to post a comment telling you that a couple days ago but I guess it didn't go through. Google "writing spider" and you can see a picture of it or get info. :) Looks way scary though!
Do "writing spiders" actually write? Like Charlotte's Web?? If that's the case, then sadly we've already killed it! I would've loved to say we had Charlotte living in our front yard! :)
Post a Comment