I'm struggling with McCain's decision to take on Sarah Palin as his running mate. She has many great and admirable qualities, but as a wife and mother, I wonder what has and will happen to her husband and children. There are many more thoughtful people than I who have written on this issue and I thought I would post some of their comments for you to read/listen to in case you haven't heard them.
CBMW (Council for Biblical Manhood and Womanhood) has some great thoughts in 4 parts on her as the potential vice president, wife, and mother.
Albert Mohler has also written some of his thoughts in a blog, more applauding her for her pro-life stance than really questionning if she should be vice-president or not.
And lastly, Voddie Baucham appeared on CNN debating with a woman on this issue.
Leave your thoughts as comments, I'm interested to hear!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear concern from someone else. I don't doubt that she is a great person, but from day one I have wonder how you mother a family of five and help run a country? Thanks for comments from others. I'll check those out.
Hi! I found your blog from Cayce's...I am concerned about that exact issue too...or more exact, concerned why the media can't question a woman about that exact thing! They say it's sexist to ask those questions but as a woman, I want to know! I blogged about that last week myself! See you at church!
Post a Comment