Monday, September 1, 2008

Spider update

Two of my friends informed me that the spider in my yard was called a "Writing Spider". I say "was" because Matt has already killed it due to my nervousness over it staying in our bushes. Since doing a little research though, I've discovered that I was instrumental in killing the inpsiration of one of my beloved childhood story characters: E. B. White's "Charlotte" in Charlotte's Web! If you see one of these in your yard, remember Charlotte and refrain from her anscetor's death! If you have a little extra time, type "Writing Spider" into Google and it brings up some interesting information about them...if you like spiders...which I don't.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I like the new background a lot!! :) I really might come watch the game with y'all tomorrow if I can't find anyone to get a ticket with!

Chelsea said...

Oooooh, your blog looks great! Hope we can catch up soon!!!