Two ways that God has been good to me:
1. He is providing financially for us everyday! We are 65% of the way to our fundraising goal of $240,000 through churches, associations, and individuals who are willing to give of what they've been blessed with to us! He is proving Himself to us and we are realizing our need for Him more than we ever have before.
2. Corrie has gone the whole day without having to change her pull-up!! I didn't think it would ever happen - I didn't have the energy to be consistent before and after Avery was born, but I decided two days ago to crack down and do it. So we spent two mornings outside with Corrie in just her panties. After a couple of accidents, she decided she didn't like going in her panties and started going in the potty! After that she had two accidents where she started to go and then stopped herself and finished in the potty! Woo hoo! One baby in diapers, here we come!!
We're having such a good time with our family! As stressful as moving can be, it is so refreshing to spend good time with our family. I'm going to go through withdrawals when we leave! Tomorrow we're going to the zoo with my aunt and uncle, so we'll have lots of pictures to post!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment