Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Um, nevermind

Yesterday, I wrote the previous post saying that Corrie was doing really well. That's still true in relation to her adjustment, but this morning, we woke up to find Corrie lying in her crib with vomit everywhere. She has never thrown up before, so Matt and I didn't really know what to do. She cleaned up in the bathtub while we cleaned up her room, and when she got out, she threw up again. Needless to say, we were in the doctor's office at 11:30 this morning finding out that she has a virus and that Avery has probably been exposed to it already. Please be praying for Corrie to feel better soon! She took a long nap this afternoon and wasn't sick during that time. She just woke up and seems to be acting normally. Also, pray for the rest of us, and Avery especially, that we don't come down with this virus!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Oh no!! I'll be praying for you guys! I'm glad the adjustment has been OK thus far (minus the virus...) Get some rest, Mommy!