Friday, March 13, 2009

2 Week Update

Here's an update on Avery at 2 weeks after her appointment today:
Weight: 7 lbs. 14 oz. (up 14 oz. in a week!)
Height: 21 in.
They looked her over and she's doing great! She's done much better the last two nights at sleeping between feedings instead of being fussy, so I've actually gotten about 6 hours of sleep each night! I don't understand how I can feel more tired during the day when I've gotten more sleep, though. :) My parents, Mimi and Pappy, and my stepsister, her husband, and their little girl (Melissa, Paul, and Taylor) are coming in this weekend and we are so excited to spend time with them! We'll post pictures later this weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm still waiting on some more pictures! :) Hope y'all are having a good week! I missed seeing you Monday night... I didn't get back into town 'til almost 9pm. Let me know when a good time to come over and see y'all might be... or if you want to get out of the house that is fine too. I just want to see y'all soon! Love you!