Monday, April 8, 2013

Back in the Game

Blogging has been nonexistent over the last little long while. :)  Life as a church planting, homeschooling, 3 kids six and under family (some days 4 kids, six and under since we've started keeping a little boy four days a week) makes for a busy life.  We fall into bed exhausted each night and the day begins again early.

But I miss blogging.  I miss being disciplined in keeping a record of this hectic, spirited, thrilling life we live.  Mostly I know I will look back one day and miss the moments I'm missing.

It's time to pull out the camera more often (and now that I've officially joined the world of iPhone users, this isn't too much to ask!) and devote a few minutes of my day to documenting this life we live and the memories we're making.

Here's to getting back in the blogging game.  Cheers.

>Sarah