Thursday, October 21, 2010

Potty Time & Daddy Time!

I am itching to have only one child in diapers, and Avery has had issues for months with diaper rash that I'm ready to be rid of!  So we started trying to get her interested in going to the potty in the last few weeks.  This week, she (on separate occasions) did both #1 & #2 in the potty!  One baby in diapers, here we come!! :)
I love watching how much our girls love their Daddy.  When he comes through the door, they immediately scramble to the door asking him to sit with them and hold them.  At night after we read the Bible and pray, they knock each other over to be the first to give him a hug and kiss.  Corrie will say, "Aww, Avery got to Daddy first so now I have to wait in line." :)  So sweet to see their love for their Daddy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: