Corrie playing with her new kitchen set & Avery in her new hat
My present from Matt was a new digital camera!! I love taking pictures and wanted an upgrade for awhile, and my again thoughtful husband made a way for him to give it to me this Christmas! Corrie has not enjoyed this because I'm taking her picture a whole lot more and she's in a stage where she doesn't want her picture taken. :) Here's a sweet one of her.
I love this sweet little face! I can't believe how big she's getting!
Corrie's birthday is Dec. 26th, so after putting the kids to bed Christmas day, we set up for birthday festivities the next day. Our parents have been gracious to allow the birthday party to happen at their house each year since we're already there and it's closer for family to drive to Rock Hill or Columbia than to come the extra 45 min to our house. There seemed to be endless presents for these two days, but we enjoyed celebrating Corrie's 3 years of life with our family and friends!
Corrie eating her Elmo birthday cake
Corrie's cousin, Taylor, who just turned 1. Love the silly face!
No comments:
Post a Comment