Wednesday, October 3, 2012

June Catch Up

Yes, I realize how long it's been since I've posted here.  In June of this year, we took a long weekend to have some fun in Columbia and had a great time going to the zoo, spending time with Pappy & Mimi, and playing at the Children's Museum.  But a van break-in interrupted our fun.  While in the Children's Museum, someone broke into our van and stole my computer along with my camera bag.  Luckily, I had my camera inside with me, but our digital videocamera and my zoom lens were in the bag. :(  It's taken me awhile to get a "new to me" computer up and running with pictures, but I'm finally back! Here's a few updates in pictures.

 Matt ran his first half marathon this month!  We are so proud of his discipline and endurance!  Way to go Matt!

Trip to Columbia:
 Avery & Hudson @ the zoo
 Pappy & Hud @ the zoo
 Corrie & Hudson riding on the Merry-Go-Round
 Playing in Pappy & Mimi's backyard on the Slip N Slide.  Look at Pappy go!
 Taylor, Corrie, Avery, and Hud after playing on the Slip N Slide
 At the ill-fated Children's Museum.  Playing in the BiLo grocery store....You know we do this for free every 2 weeks at the actual grocery store. :)
 The kiddos
Tip of the Day: Don't break into people's cars and steal their things.  It's not nice.

No comments: