Surprisingly, I am 5 days from my due date and still pregnant! Corrie was about 10 days early, so I was not expecting to be pregnant this long, but apparently God thinks I need to learn some patience and how to wait well. (I'm not doing a good job by the way). :) I went to the doctor today and am still the same - between 1 & 2 cm. dilated and 80% effaced. All of my stats are normal, and the baby looks good with a heartbeat in the 140s. So the prognosis is still the same - labor could start at anytime, or it could wait another week or two. I was very sad to schedule an appointment for March when I left the doctor today. Hopefully, I won't make that one because we'll already have a baby!! :)
I'll update again soon either way.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ooooohhh, I canNOT wait!!!!
2 days to go!!! Ahhh. Of course since I am out of town you could have already had the baby and I wouldn't know it... but I better know it! Praying for you!
I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see the little one!! :)
Post a Comment